Thursday, December 15, 2005

I watched Pride And Prejudice today with xiaoyi,tiara &her sister. You can say i don't quite catch the storyline but i know it's about lorrrrrrrrve :)
Not too cheesy, anyhow. So it was.. something else, i guess. &The way they spoke was.. whoa, real.. sophisticated? Ha ha. Maybe that was why i didn't catch much of the words.

As compared to us, Singaporeans, with our speech, the way the people in the movie spoke were horribly good &real admirable (by me, at least). Ha ha.

I thought Mr Bingley was cute, anyhow. Looked kinda like Rupert Grint. Sheesh.


-
The sound of that banging has always been able to inflict a weird kind of rising fear in me. If i heard more of it, i'd be close to feeling panic. I dunno why, i just don't like hearing the sounds of that. I just heard those sounds again. {No worries, i'm not hearing things.}
Somehow i've thought of my granny's words, those she've claimed to be true. Sigh. Fortunately for me she has stopped.
-

I bought the ant medicine thing today. My sister says we've used that before, i think. It's currently innocently resting beside my left arm like a little box of cookies for the ants. I hope it works 'cus the packaging promised that "the entire colony will be destroyed".


Heh heh. We'll see, aye.
It smells just like biscuit, btw. Just that it smells like it may have been baked few months ago or something.
-



JINLI! I see what you meant :)

It seems to be uZap everywhere, huh?
woot iPod iSqueeze uZap. Whats with the commonity, doh.

&btw i like the colours of the mrt seats ;D

&I went home today WITHOUT tickly sleeves! Wow wee.

Ha ha.
Lookie! Since 12Sept?

This was during 12Sept. Well hey, my balloons are FIT okay.


-
This is totally irrelevant {my blog is about my irrelevance, anyhow}, MY SISTER IS READING A BOOK!!
We shall see if she'll complete it. Hahahahaha she's finished 18pages it's such an achievement! I'm so proud of her. Ha ha.
She says basketball in japanese is bas-su-kei-tu-bo-ru. D'oh i shall stop crapping.
-

Today, i felt inferiority.

Just don't think you're that good, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home